Monday, 3 November 2014

Cripps Stone Barn Wedding Hair Styling

I'm so excited to share photos from a wedding I styled hair for recently which were taken by photographer James Melia I really love the retro style of James' photos!

These photos are from the lovely Faye's wedding at Stone Barn a beautiful barn in the Cotswolds, part of the Cripps Kitchen group that includes Cripps Barn another wedding venue that I style hair for. I spent the morning at the fab Wheatsheaf Inn at Northleach to style hair for Faye and her bridesmaids, a lot of brides stay here for weddings locally so I spend a lot of time there styling bridal hair! Styling the make up for Faye and the girls today was the talented Cotswold Make up Artist Emily Tarrant, I have worked with Emily on quite a few weddings now and she always creates beautiful make up.




Faye asked me to create waterfall braids for the bridesmaids, a really great look and perfect for a bridesmaid. For her own hair Faye went for a tousled up do with a plait running across the front and into the tousled bun, a great boho hairstyle which I finished by pinning gypsophila flowers into.








If you are looking for a Cripps Barn wedding Hairdresser then get in touch with Chris Fordham National Winner Bridal Hairstylist of the Year 2014