Tuesday, 7 January 2014

Emma's Christmas Wedding Hair Styling at Kingscote Barn

Happy New Year!! I'm still catching up with blogging a few of my 2013 brides here! 2013 was an amazing year, I styled hair for some wonderful weddings around The Cotsowlds, Gloucestershire and surrounding counties.

The diary for 2014 is filling up almost to full capacity, while writing this blog entry alone (at 11.30pm!) I've had to decline four wedding hair styling requests because I was already booked for the dates being requested, so if you are thinking about booking with me.....drop me an email!

I have some great photos to show you today here on The Real Wedding Hair Blog. 
Thanks to Clint of Pixel Photography for these beautiful photos of Emma. Clint is a fantastic photographer who I have worked with a lot, he shoots lots of weddings for Kingscote Barn brides and he really is a very talented photographer and a great guy too! Intersted in booking a photographer for your Kingscote Barn wedding then get in touch with Pixel Photography quickly!


Emma and her husband held their wedding at Kingscote Barn which is set in the beautiful rolling Cotswolds countryside, the hair styling and make up preparation for the day took place in Kingscote Barn's onsite accommodation. The Wedding was just 4 days before Christmas so the barn was styled with some beautiful Christmas decorations and Emma had chosen lots of festive details to add sparkle to her wedding.


So, what do you go for when styling hair for a Christmas Wedding? Well Emma decided on this gorgeous high bun, such a great style and one that I never tire of creating. 




A bit of sparkle adds the finishing touch! I just have to make sure it sits comfortably so that the bride can enjoy the day and forget that she is wearing anything in her hair!



Clare Bryce from Pure Pampering was in charge of make up, Emma had a beautiful soft make up which Clare achieved with mineral make up.


And the last detail is to attach the veil, using a double fix technique I make sure that the veil feels comfortable and secure before leaving the bride to enjoy the big day!



If you are looking for a mobile hairdresser to style your hair for a wedding at Kingscote Barn then why not check out my main website www.fhdmobile.co.uk I'm at Kingscote Barn all the time styling hair for brides, working at the barn as much as I do means I know almost every inch of the place, so if you are getting ready at any of the barns available accommodation such as The Byre (like Emma here), Spring Cottage, Will's Cottage or The Tallet House Rooms then get in touch!