Monday, 18 November 2013

Regional Best Bridal Stylist - 3 years running!!

A very exciting update today here on The Real Wedding Hair Blog....I have just been told this morning that for the third year in a row I have won the regional title of 'Best Bridal Hair Stylist'!!!


Becoming an award winning stylist for the 3rd time is slightly mind blowing and I am truly grateful and honoured to have won this once again. I really do need to thank all the gorgeous brides that voted for me, to call this wonderful career I'm in a 'job' does it an injustice, I am so lucky to style hair for wonderful people on  one of the most exciting day of their lives!

Huge congratulations to some of the suppliers that I am lucky to be involved with for winning in their categories, including....

Kingscote Barn .... a fabulous Cotswold wedding venue that I style hair for on a regular basis
Strawberry Fields @Kingscote .... Lee is a great guy who helps a wedding run smoothly and effortlessly.
Curtis and Co cakes.....Jenny makes THE most beautiful wedding cakes!
Planned for Perfection .... Jane is one of the countries finest wedding planners and won the national title 2 years ago.
Crown Catering .... one of our wonderful local catering companies.

Well done to everyone else in the awards ceremony and I'm looking forward to attending the London awards ceremony in January!