Wednesday, 27 November 2013

Bridal Hair Training in Gloucestershire, 'Vintage' and 'Red Carpet' looks!



Normally here on 'The Real Wedding Hair Blog' I show you photos of hairstyles that I have created for wonderful weddings around the Cotswolds and further. Today though I'm talking about something a bit different, I'm VERY excited to announce that I have released the first date for my one day 'Vintage & Red Carpet Bridal Hair Training Course'.

Over the years I have taught hairdressing to apprentices, students at a local college and one to one training for salons but now I've created a one day course which is aimed at stylists who would like to expand into the exciting and enjoyable art of styling hair for weddings.

On this one day bridal hair training course I show stylists how to achieve the styles that have won me awards, the secret tips and hints that enable me to create enviable and timeless wedding hair styles.


A lot of stylists shy away from doing wedding hair styling because they have never received the correct training or been shown how to style long hair and create up do's! On this course I teach very easy and simple techniques that any hairdresser will be able to use to develop their own flair in styling long hair into creative wedding hair styles.


I demonstrate four bridal hair styles from 'Timeless & traditional' through to 'Red Carpet' look and the very popular 'Downton Abbey Vintage' inspired wedding hair style. Once I have demonstrated the different steps of the style the stylists then get hands on and have a go themselves, along with my help and guidance of course!



Teaching skills that allow stylists to adapt styles means that once they have learned these styles they will be able to adapt and create different looks and develop their own portfolio of award winning hair styles!

This one day Bridal Hair Training Course is held on Monday 24th February in Stroud in Gloucestershire, If you are interested in booking a place on this course then please check here for more details, class size is small, spaces are very limited and available on a first come first served basis.