Thursday, 10 October 2013

Wedding Hairstyling for Birtsmorton Court Worcestershire


I'm very excited to share today's photos with you here on 'The Real Wedding Hair Blog' ...... my thanks to Cheltenham based photographers 'Weddings by Nicola & Glen' I love these photos of bride Julia and her groom Mark. 



I spent a lovely morning styling hair for Julia and her bridesmaids at her parents house near Ross on Wye before they headed over to the wedding ceremony at Cheltenham College Chapel and then a reception and celebrations at the stunning moated manor house Birtsmorton Court.


Julia chose a curled up do styled to one side with a beautiful side tiara headband.



A beautiful hair style for a bride, I used heated rollers first to add extra body and hold to the hair before styling it into the curled side bun hair style. The preparation before the final styling is VERY important and it's this that gives the final polish and superb hold to the hairstyle making sure it lasts throughout your wedding celebrations .... no one wants a collapsing hairstyle halfway through the wedding!

A lot of my brides book me because of my signature look, the soft tousled bridal hairstyle that looks effortless, natural and timelessly elegant.








Thanks again to Nicola & Glen for these stunning photographs of this Birtsmorton Wedding hair styling. If you are considering getting married a Birtsmorton Court and would like a freelance hairdresser to style your wedding hair then check out the Fordham Hair Design website or send me an email I am a two times award winning bridal hairdresser based in the beautiful Cotswold market town of Stroud but I travel extensively designing hair for beautiful weddings at some of the countries premier wedding venues including .... Birstmorton Court, Eastnor Castle, Thornbury Castle, Berkeley Castle, Barnsley House, Kingscote Barn, Cripps Barn, Bibury Court, The Swan Bibury, The Great Tythe Barn Tetbury, Ellenborough Park, Le Manoir Aux Quat'Saisons, The Manor House Castle Combe, Clearwell Castle,