Thursday, 26 September 2013

Boho Chic Tutorial Waterfall Braid Plait



A great update here today on The Real Wedding Hair Blog .... A few months ago I was asked by wedding planner Jessie Thomson if I'd like to create a step by step tutorial demonstration for bridal hair and make up on her blog 'Jessie Loves'. I asked Cheltenham based make up artist Sophie Chamings to join me and together we used Jessie as our model and created a fresh contemporary bridal look. Jessie arranged for Marcus from Big Eye photography to snap away while Sophie and I 'attacked' our very willing victim!


I decided on creating a soft boho feel for the bridal look, a great look that is very current is the 'Waterfall Braid Plait', combined with a soft beach type wave and Sophie's fabulous make up I think you'll agree that Jessie looked stunning! 














The step by step tutorial can be found on the 'Jessie Loves' Blog....the description of Waterfall Braid / plait ...here... and the Classical Bridal Make up by Sophie....here.


If you're interested in booking me as your wedding hairdresser then check out the main website Fordham Hair Design .... Wedding venues covered across The Cotswolds, Gloucestershire, Wiltshire, Oxfordshire such as Kingscote Barn, Cripps Barn, Calcot Manor, Great Tythe Barn, Barnsley House, Bibury Court, Clearwell Castle, Eastnor Castle, Thornbury Castle, Eastnor Castle, Cowley Manor, Le Manoir Aux Quat'Saison,  Ellenborough Park, Manor House Castle Combe, Manor House Moreton in  Marsh, Bear of Rodborough etc....