Tuesday, 24 September 2013

Angie's Kingscote Barn Wedding Hair Styling Tetbury


Another great wedding to show you today on The Real Wedding Hair Blog at the stunning Kingscote Barn just outside Tetbury in the Cotswolds and accompanied by stunning photography by Clint from Pixel Photography


Bride Angie went for a high up do, classically styled and a true elegant hair style for a wedding. Clare Bryce from Pure Pampering was with me today creating the make up for the girls. Both Clare and I are recommended suppliers for Kingscote Barn and have both been creating make up and hair for brides at the barn for around 5 years now, I never tire of Kingscote barn it really is one of my favourite wedding venues to style hair at.


I love this shot....the girls were getting ready in The Byre which is part of the complex of stunning accommodation at the barn and just adjacent to the main entrance so a perfect vantage point to watch the boys arrive!! 






I'm often asked if the hairstyle will last the entire day, well this is a good question! If you attack the disco with some headbanging moves then maybe it will have the odd hair come astray but Angie proves here that the hair style will last through the average dance floor shimmy! 


As one of the recommended suppliers at The Kingscote Barn Wedding Venue I'm happy to discuss your wedding hair styling needs for your wedding there, check out my website Fordham Hair Design. I cover many of the Cotswolds leading premier wedding venues for bridal hair styling including Kingscote Barn, Matara Centre, Barnsley House, Calcot Manor, Cripps Barn, The Swan Bibury, Bibury Court, Ellenborough Park, Cowley Manor, The Manor House Castle Combe, Clearwell Castle, Berkeley Castle, Thornbury Castle, Eastnor Castle, Birtsmorton Court ..etc......