Saturday, 19 November 2011

Stroud Freelance and Mobile Hairdresser

It's been a very busy couple of months! For those of you that follow my blog and Facebook page on a regular basis you will know that I have just moved house and the 'Fordham Hair Design' HQ to the fabulous Cotswold town Stroud.

Settling into a new area can be tricky but also trying to settle the business into the new area means I have had lots of work! Never one to shy away from hard work I have been busy meeting new people and getting out and about around the Stroud and Five Valleys area. If you don't know Stroud you must come and visit, we have the best Farmers Market in the country and some unbelievably beautiful countryside.

I always discuss all the wedding hair styling that I do via this blog but sometimes I forget to tell readers on here that I also do 'normal' day to day hairdressing from cutting and colouring through to putting hair up for parties. I am very pleased to now bring my 5 star mobile hairdresser service to the Stroud area.

A few things have meant that this week I feel really proud to be part of the South West region, to live in this beautiful area and I'm excited to have my business here.

I was nominated for an award a couple of months ago and this week I was told that I have been shortlisted in the National 2012 Wedding Industry Awards for Best Wedding Hair Stylist in the South West. I'm so excited to have been involved in this awards and to come this far has been an honour, fingers crossed for the next stage!

The next thing to have happened this week was to have my work published in 'West Wedding Magazine'. Earlier this year I was contacted by the editor to create a photo shoot and editorial on how to re-create Kate Middleton's wedding hair. I'm very proud that this feature has appeared in this season's magazine...

The Stroud area is a fantastic area to live and work and I'm looking forward to developing Fordham Hair Design further, if you live in Stroud or surrounding area and need a new hairdresser or maybe you just want some hair advice (either wedding hair or every day hair) then why not get in touch!!


Chris x

Visit www.fhdmobile.co.uk for further details or Call on 07735 055 146