Friday, 24 December 2010

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Christmas is around the corner and I wanted to blog quickly to thank everyone for their support this year! It has been a brilliant year. I have met some amazing people this year, I have styled hair for over 50 weddings and had some fantastic wedding mornings with 'my' lovely brides. I have styled hair at some of the South West, Gloucestershire and Cotswold's finest wedding venues including Eastnor Castle, Clearwell Castle, Kingscote Barn, Cripps Barn and Barnsley House to name a but a few!

Bookings for next years weddings are already coming in thick and fast and Wedding availability is already starting to become limited, I'm VERY excited about the weddings I already have booked in for next year and some of the projects lined up.

Thanks must also go to Clare Bryce (Pure Pampering) who is the best bridal make up artist in the world! (In my humble opinion!) We have worked together on loads of weddings this year, had lots of fun and helped make lots of brides look FABULOUS!.... Here's to 2011!