Saturday, 10 April 2010

Andrea's Eastington Hall Wedding


Back to one of my favourite venues today, Eastington Hall near to Stonehouse to style Andrea and her bridesmaids hair.
Having had a great few days of sunshine we were promised a good day today and we certainly weren't let down on that front, it was a stunning day more like a summer's day!

Bridesmaids Jo and Laura had decided on having half up styles so once I'd curled their hair I pinned and styled their hair into place before starting Andrea's.
During Andrea's trial run we decided to go for a classical french pleat. I curled Andrea's hair with GHD's before backcombing and pinning into place.

Once styled I then placed and fixed the tiara before double fixing the veil into place for added security.

With the sun beaming down and the three girls looking stunning I set off to Tetbury to conduct a trial run for one of my brides next month.

Visit 'Fordham Hair Design' website to see more bridal hairstyles by Christopher Fordham. http://www.fhdmobile.co.uk/