Saturday, 3 October 2009

Eastington Hall Gloucestershire

Eastington Hall is a relatively new wedding venue for the Cotswolds, recently refurbished the Georgian mansion offers a beautiful location for weddings.
Arriving at 8am I was styling hair for Ruth and her bridesmaids Victoria and Georgina.

I started with styling Victoria and Georgina's hair first. Victoria had beautifully glossy sleek hair which I curled slightly before sweeping it up into a casual 'updo' which we then place jewelled pins into. In contrast Georgina's hair was naturally very curly, she had already decided on having it put up with a plait on one side, very much a contemporary style!


I went up to Birmingham earlier in the year to do Ruth's trial for her and we decided on this tousled chignon style decorated with antique brooches as the decoration, she looked amazing!!
As I finished Ruth's hair the preparations were in full swing with caterers arriving and flowers being delivered.
I left Eastington and headed of to conduct Helen's trial run in Gloucester for her wedding in November.
Visit Fordham Hair Design main website for more Bridal wedding hair styling details http://www.fhdmobile.co.uk/