Sunday, 25 October 2009

Dumbleton Hall Wedding

I left Gloucester at 7am this morning to drive up to Dumbleton Hall in Worcestershire to style hair for Laura and her wedding party.

I've done hair for several brides that have got married at Dumbleton Hall but I hadn't been there until today. It really is the most beautiful venue, as you drive up the long drive through the private parkland to the hall you are greeted by the most amazing view of this gothic mansion.
I started styling hair for both bridesmaids, one naturally curly which was scrunch styled and the other longer straighter hair which I set on heated rollers and then styled over to one side.


Next to be styled were both Mum and Mum in Law (to be!) then I styled Laura's hair having set it on heated rollers we then styled it into a beautiful side chignon complimented by an antique style headdress which was a peacock feather comb with diamante and aurora borealis from the fabulous website Flo & Percy


Visit Fordham Hair Design main website for more Bridal wedding hair styling details http://www.fhdmobile.co.uk/