Wednesday, 19 August 2009

Matara Centre - Tetbury

Not far from Tetbury in Gloucestershire is 'The Matara Centre' a spiritually unique venue for weddings, this is where Alison was getting married. Matara is a venue with beautiful accommodation, cloistered waterside garden, meditative gardens, labyrinths and more. Whilst I had styled hair for brides getting married here I hadn't actually been to Matara before, this place really does have the wow factor in bucket loads!
I first of all went to 'The Hunters Hall Inn' which is just over the road from Matara to style the hair for 'Mother in Law to be', Janet. Once I'd finished at Hunters Hall I went over to Matara to style Alison's hair. Alison was staying in one of the beautiful Zen rooms.

I arrived just as Alison's make-up artist had finished and I set to work forming the hair into gorgeous curls. Alison has the most wonderful naturally curly hair so it didn't need too much effort to tame it into defined curls, it was then pinned back on one side to create an asymetrical style and was finished with a fresh orchid floral hairpiece.

Visit Fordham Hair Design main website for more Bridal wedding hair styling details http://www.fhdmobile.co.uk/