Sunday, 24 May 2009

The Northleach bridesmaid trio


A beautiful sunny day in the cotswold town of Northleach. Today I was styling the 3 bridesmaids for Alison's wedding, the three girls had great hair to do, Alison had decided she wanted to have their hair up in curls/tousled with gorgeous jewelled crystals through the curls. The 2 older bridesmaids had shoulder length hair which once styled on heated rollers went up like a dream. The youngest bridesmaid however had hair halfway down her back but this gave me a brilliant excuse to use a new long hair styling technique I learnt on a course recently. The hair is woven like lace and then pinned up into place ... it worked like a dream!!!
Clare Bryce (my make-up artist friend) was also there doing all three girls and Alison's make up for the big day, as ever she did an amazing job!
Once finished in Northleach I drove over to Cheltenham for Rachel's trial for her wedding in Moreton in Marsh next week.